Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 3, 2011

the ''...'' (see prior post) explained

So I came on here, at 2:40 a.m., to get in touch with you folks from Madrid.


Unfortunately, after the requisite nba.com visit, it brought me to 2:55 a.m., at which point a Spanish hombre came down and told us we had five minutes left on the computer.


Thus, this is my first five minute post.


Basically, the title of this post suggests my intention to elaborate upon my post from Lisbon, which in fact was supposed to be continued that very night, until we fell into some beer pong with some English chaps.


Probably a good thing that I'm getting the boot right now, as Scott and I are 0-for-2 in waking up for hostel free breakfasts on this trip. 

Hope to try back tomorrow.  Buenos noches.

No comments:

Post a Comment